We ask that you fill out our application prior to meeting with staff. We ask that you do this prior to your intake so you can take time to read through our rules/guidelines, gather additional paperwork and decide if you feel our services will meet your needs. Intake appointments will not be held if you have not filled out the application.
There is a non-refundable fee for the intake. The intake appointment generally takes 45 minutes to an hour. We ask that you do not bring your child(ren) with you at this time. The conversation may not be appropriate for them. We do encourage you to bring your child another time before the services start, so they can see the Center and meet the staff. This will need to be set up with staff.
Both parents/guardians will need to go through this process separately before we can set up services. We do not contact you to begin this process; you will need to contact us.
The following must be completed prior to supervised parenting time or exchanges being scheduled:
1. Completed Client applications, statistical data form, payment of intake fee and intake appointment, completed by both parties
2. Proof of income which can be 2 months of pay stubs, the most recent tax return, child support worksheet or an affidavit proving yearly gross income and dependents claimed. Parents receiving disability or financial aid must provide proof
3. Copy of the child(ren)’s immunization records
4. Copies of each Parent’s current driver’s license, car registration and car insurance
5. Any court orders and restraining orders relating to the case must be provided with the application and a copy will be maintained in the client file
6. The agreement of both parties to the available time slot(s)
Once the intakes are completed, and we decide your family is a good fit for our services, we will coordinate the scheduling of your services. Services are subject to availability of time and staff.
*Parents/guardians must bring the filled out application and all supporting documents to a scheduled intake appointment. If the times available for an Intake through our online scheduling system do not work for you please call us at 303-776-5348.